Magic Page Plugin Training Step By Step 1
Below you will find the first set of videos which will take you step by step from installing the Magic Page Plugin, to building your Evergreen site and beyond.
Take your time and do it right and you will have an Evergreen site that you can use over and over again.
Step 1 - Finding Your Niche
So the first thing you need to do before you can start building a site is to decide on what niche you are going to target. This might be easy as you may already own a business or you might have clients who need more leads.
If your niche is not already picked out for you then some things you need to consider include:
- Does the search have Commercial Intent? – are there ads on the first page
- Is the Search Volume high or is it a high value service or item?
- Is there a number of businesses offering the service?
- How competitive is it and what is your SEO skill level?
Check out the videos below to see how I pick a niche and the check how competitive it is so I know whether it is worth going after.
Finding A Niche
Niche Analysis Video 1 USA
Trees Surgeons and Lawyer
Niche Analysis Video 2 UK
Baby Casting Loft Convesion Boiler Repair CV Writing
Niche Analysis Video 3
Martial Arts Life Coaching And Cleaning Services
Step 2 - Domain And Hosting
You might already have your domain name and hosting account but if not then the following will help you.
Domain Name: Picking your domain name will depend on what you are planning. If you are building a Brand then you will need to buy fresh domains using your brand name. If you are going for the more Exact or Partial Match Domains (EMD/PMD) then you might be able to find an expired one on expireddomains.net and use it. The majority of local niche expired domains will be fine and you should be ok, but be aware some may have penalties and will never rank.
To buy an expired or new domain I always use Namecheap
Hosting: With Magic Page Plugin you get free hosting so simply sign up at magicpagehost.com and use the coupon code that you received when you bought MPP. Watch the 3 videos at the bottom of the page for how to set up your hosting and install WordPress.
Plugins: Once you have WordPress installed you need to install the Magic age plugin and a few others. Plugins I use include:
- Magic Page Plugin
- Classic Editor
- Formidable Forms
- Ithemes Security
Once you have the Magic Page Plugin Installed you can pick from one of the Free Templates and use it to build your basic pages.
Setting Up Standard Hosting
Setting Up Free MPP Hosting
Setting Your Site Up On Cloudflare
Installing Magic Page Plugin
Adding Your API Key
Using Free Elementor Templates
Editing The Elementor Templates
Step 3 - Content
Now you have your site with a template added you need content to flesh it out so that Google can see what it is about and hopefully put you on page one.
There are 5 stages to content.
- Determining the correct keywords to target
- Analyse competitors for site structure
- Getting Your Content
- Spinning Your Content
- Making Your Meta Titles and Meta Descriptions
Adding the content to your site you need to consider on Page SEO factors such as:
- URL Structue
- Meta – Title, Description
- Headings – H1, H2, H3, H4
- Images – Alt Tags, Title Tags, Size, Meta Data
- Content-Length – Long content
- Internal Linking – Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, etc
- Authority Linking – Wikipedia, Associations, Governing Bodies
- Schema – WP Schema Plugin or Magic Page Plugin
- Keyword Density – SEO Quake Toolbar, POP
- Text Emphasis – Bold, Italic, Underlined etc
Finding Your Target Keywords
Getting Relevant Content For Your Site
Spinning Your Meta Data
Adding Content - Basic SEO & xFields
Step 4 - Magic Page
Now you have your basic site built it is now time to add your Magic Page database and set your locations